OF TRAINS DUE TO NON INTERLOCKING WORK IN SAMBALPUR DIVISION OF EAST COAST RAILWAY
Kolkata, 29thJune, 2022:
Due to developmental works in Sambalpur Division of East Coast Railway, the following trains will be regulated as under :-
Cancellation of Trains: ·18107 Rourkela-Jagdalpur Express will remain cancelled from 06.07.2022 to 16.07.2022. ·18108 Jagdalpur-Rourkela Express will remain cancelled from 07.07.2022 to 17.07.2022.
Diversion of Trains · 18189 Tatanagar-Ernakulam Express leaving Tatanagar on 07.07.2022, 10.07.2022, 14.07.2022 and 17.07.2022 will run on diverted route via Jaroli-Nayagarh-Cuttack-Khurda Road-Vizianagaram.
· 18190 Ernakulam-Tatanagar Express leaving Ernakulam on 06.07.2022, 10.07.2022, 13.07.2022 and 17.07.2022 will run on diverted route via Vizianagaram-Khurda Road-Cuttack-Nayagarh-Jaroli.
Short Termination of Trains ·18005 Howrah-Jagdalpur Express leaving Howrah from 06.07.2022 to 16.07.2022 will be short terminated at Sambalpur.
· 12871 Howrah-Titlagarh/Kantabanji Express leaving Howrah from 07.07.2022 to 17.07.2022 will be short terminated at Balangir.
Short Origination of Trains ·18006 Jagdalpur-Howrah Express leaving Jagdalpur from 07.07.2022 to 17.07.2022 will be short originated from Sambalpur.
· 12872 -Howrah Express leaving Titlagarh/Kantabanji from 08.07.2022 to 18.07.2022 will be short originated from Balangir.
OF TRAINS DUE TO DEVELOPMENTAL WORK IN KHARAGPUR DIVISION
Kolkata, 29thJune, 2022:
Due to Pre-Non Interlocking and Non Interlocking works for commissioning of 3rd line between Chakulia-Ghatsila of Kharagpur-Tatanagar section, the following trains will be regulated as under :- Short Termination/Short Origination of Trains ·18033 Howrah-Ghatsila MEMU Express leaving Howrah on 30.06.2022, 01.07.2022 and 03.07.2022 to 08.07.2022 will be short terminated at Kharagpur.
·18034 Ghatsila-Howrah MEMU Express leaving Ghatsila on 30.06.2022, 01.07.2022 and 03.07.2022 to 08.07.2022 will be short originated from Kharagpur.
Rescheduling of Trains · 22857 Santragachi-Anand Vihar Express has been rescheduled to leave Santragachi at 10.30 hrs instead of 10.00 hrs on 04.07.2022.
· 08056 Tatanagar-Kharagpur MEMU Special has been rescheduled to leave Tatanagar at 14.50 hrs instead of 14.20 hrs on 30.06.2022.
· 08056 Tatanagar-Kharagpur MEMU Special has been rescheduled to leave Tatanagar at 15.20 hrs instead of 14.20 hrs on 07.07.2022.
· 08071 Kharagpur-Tatanagar Passenger Special has been rescheduled to leave Kharagpur at 13.00 hrs instead of 11.45 hrs on 07.07.2022
Diversion of Train · 22892 Ranchi-Howrah Intercity Express leaving Ranchi on 02.07.2022 and 06.07.2022 will run on diverted route via Adra-Midnapur.